About love inc
LOVE INC is part of a national movement active in 30 states, serves people in need in the southwest Denver Metro area through 31 local church partners (Deer Creek Church included) and volunteers who are motivated by a desire to share God’s love. “The Clearinghouse is the heart of Love INC,” emphasized Kathryn Roy, Executive Director. The Clearinghouse is a call center staffed by compassionate volunteers and connects people with partner church programs, Love INC Gap Ministries and/or other community agencies and resources based on need.
The newest Love INC comprehensive transformational ministry program is IMPACT, a weekly campus gathering located at Skyview Presbyterian Church. IMPACT is designed to empower change in lives through training in financial management and life skills classes integrated with mentoring—through IMPACT, the focus is on moving beyond offering a hand-out to providing a hand-up.
Current volunteer opportunities at Love INC are in the following areas:
- 10 new shift volunteers (3-4 hours a week) at Renewed Treasures (this includes sorting-only volunteers)
- A small group to CLEAN Renewed Treasures once a month
- Prayer team members (6:30-7:30pm Thursday nights ON the IMPACT campus)
- Incentives team distributer (handing out the earned incentive packages from 7:20-8:45 on Thursday nights ON the IMPACT campus
- Support Team (tearing down our program set-up and putting Skyview back to original order/light cleaning)
- Diaper/Incentives pick-up team (those who can gopher donations from partner churches to our office or storage space.
Love INC Orientations
- Love INC offers a 1-hour Orientation at their office every 2 weeks. (The 2nd Wednesday of the month at 1pm & the 4th Monday of the month at 6:30pm) This is a great chance to get information on how to partner through volunteering. The next orientation is Wednesday, May 9th at 1pm. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.